- Open with prayer.
Lesson demo. Lesson demo’s will be recoded and links will be made available on this website after class.
- Quick intro to the weeks lesson which is online.
- Review student code from the last week lesson.
- Answer student questions from the week before.
- Discuss online security and ethical questions.
We are changing the class format Oct 26, 2018
- Instead of a class demo, the lesson videos will be online.
New Class Order
- Friday: Class at 2pm
- Intro to new weeks lesson
- new weeks lesson is available online
- Help with questions about the last week lesson.
- Push what code you have to github.com in your account so the teacher can pull it down to help and show the class.
- Monday morning 6am last weeks lesson will be graded.
- Next Friday: before class push your code to github.com in your account.
Once a Month (in addition to the lesson)
- Lesson covering online security.
- Ethical question for discussion from a Christian perspective.
Between classes, and how much homework will there be?
- Students will complete the week’s lesson and post their code to github (the cloud).
- Join-in class group discussions about topics online at https://mhintegrity.slack.com.
- If a student is having problems with a lesson, they can submit questions through slack for help from the teacher or other classmates.
- Software development in the workplace is a team effort, and collaboration is encouraged.
- 60% Weekly lessons
- Completed and submitted lessons before the next week will be worth 100% each or 60% if late. (new deadline is Monday 6am the next week)
- 40% Students final project, using what you learn to create a web site/application.